• Top-notch programming skills
• Either C/C++, Python, and Adruino IDE
• Rapid prototyping skills (3D printing, laser cutting, CNC etc.)
• Eager to learn and try out different things
• Creative with ideas and hardware skills.
• Positive communication and punctual with delivery
• Able to work well with limited direction and committed to working in a fast-paced environment
How to Apply?
Email us your CV. Also a 500 words word file about any theories you like.
Elaborate why you've chosen it and how does it work etc.